Monday, September 23, 2013

Anastassja is a crown-less Princess from a far away land in which it snows almost all year round. She loves running with the animals, looking for roots and nuts to eat, catching snow flakes with her tongue, building igloos, throwing snow balls at your back when you are not vigilant enough. She walks in her snow shoes, many many miles to visit her friends and to school and sometimes she needs to lie down for a rest, covering herself in her coat.

She is sharing her poem with you:

Winter's beauty comes again
As little stars of snow
Makes me happy there and then
Because this is the season I know.

I love to see the glistening trees
The mountains and the lakes
Oh how it makes me feel at ease
Everything is covered in white flakes.

The nose is cold, red are my hands
And yet I truly know
It is so peaceful in these lands
When winter comes and makes everything glow.

Nowhere do I feel at home
As in this whispering windy nest.
I'm running out and freely roam
Until it's time to come home rest.

I wish to find a family or friend
Where I can share my happy heart
Adventures and some time to spend
A new life, a new start ♥

Anastassja will be available in the "For the love of dolls" Hyena Cart store on the 25th at 11 am AEST.

My husband's sweet description of Anastassja: 
Introducing Anastassja the snow princess (without a crown) from the magical playground of winterland.  Her exotic looks and delicate appearance contrast against the bleak chill of her homeland.  Her cheeky smile and flashing eyes the first clues of her wonderful being that easily melts the coolest of hearts.  Adorable and cute Anastasia will endear you with her warmth and style as her dazzling beauty enchants and mesmerises you.  She will show you loving kindness even while playfully lobbing snowballs at your back... When Anastasia is around the only sure thing is that laughter is not far away!