Thursday, October 31, 2013







































I think I kind of have a thing for wise sayings, insightful stories, little reminders along the way of life to stop and smell the roses. Little reminders to make me listen more instead of talking more. Little reminders to look, really look, instead of passing by and assuming I already now everything about the place and the people I am with.

The book "Le Petit Prince" by Antoine de Saint Exupery (I do not have the fancy "e" on my keyboard) is one of those books. I first read it in french class at school. I did not understand a lot then as I was so busy trying to learn the vocabulary and translating French words into German words.
Now I am reading it again with a new understanding and I can relate to it in a new way and I love it.

Just like Momo, he has a animal friend, the fox (le renard) and a flower, a rose.

Maybe you feel like taking this little book and have it by your night table as well. I promise, it will make you go to sleep with a smile on your face :)

Theresa xx