Saturday, October 5, 2013















Island life....

It is so simple, so beautiful, so itchy with all the midgies and mosquitoes, so romantic, so playful. so free.

Today my husband and I went on a little adventure ride on our bicycles, our favourite mode of transportation here on the island. We discovered parts of the island we had not seen before, which is always very exciting.
We also did some shopping with my awesome saddle bags and saw the writing on the trees.
Oh how it was so lovely and romantic when we were young, engraving our names into trees, holding hands in the streets, demonstrating our love whenever we could :) The trees are showing me how much love there is in the world. I am grateful.

Now I am sitting here, listening to one of my favourite songs ever Batoumambe by Habib Koite, being grateful for all the loves I had and all the wonderful friends in my life.

Soon am getting ready to bake a carrot cake and later cut some fabrics for the gift dollies I finished yesterday.

See you soon xx