Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Classic Sami Doll Pattern is out!

The pattern is finally available! Here or on Etsy.

You can buy all 6 doll sizes separately, or all in one.
You can find video tutorials for most of the sewing steps on my YouTube channel already and I will be uploading many more videos over the coming days


After months of pattern designing, learning how to work with vector images and editing programms, testing and re-testing the pattern, sewing dolls, taking and editing pictures... it is finally here.


This pattern is really special to me. It is the one I use myself and it feels a bit like the "crown jewel" of my patterns (so far, who knows what's still in store ;))


I am hoping to be able to offer kits with all the necessary materials soon, but I am sure you crafty ladies know most of the secret material sources already wink emoticon

Happy creating!